General Safety Requirements
These rules are for all drivers and vehicles participating in any West Michigan Mud Run events. At fair events, trucks are allowed 2 classes and 1 driver per class unless we lack trucks due to time constraints.
- Solid tow out point at front and rear of vehicle
(Each and every driver MUST pull a cable)
- Helmets and seat belts required by all vehicle occupants
- Fire Extinguisher on board
- If factory glass and/or cab supports are removed, a roll cage is needed
- All classes must have neutral safety switch
- All vehicles must have working brakes
- No drinking or drug use for ANY drivers
- GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP is required or you will be asked to leave!
Please note: If your truck fits into classes 1-4 and you add cuts to run classes 5-7 you must follow the following rules for safety.
- Fire suit required!!!
- 6 point roll cage
- Tranny shield or approved case
- Master kill switch on back of vehicle
West Michigan Mud Runs officials will
make final decisions on all rules!!!